In many jobs, the hard part is managing other people. In others, the hard part comes from those doing the managing. No job is without difficulties, and no people without differences.
We understand how hard it is in the workplace to balance give and take, rights and responsibilities, profit and reward. We know that fairness and equality seem straightforward in principle but elusive in practice.
We will show you the right course to steer through legislation that is often complex and confusing. Our aim is always to help you make key decisions, negotiate staunchly on your behalf and deliver full value for our fees.
Our work includes:
- Unfair dismissal and redundancy
- Employment contracts, working time and restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Discrimination (age, sex, race, disability, equal pay, sexual orientation, religion or belief)
- Negotiated exits and compromise agreements
- Maternity, parents and carers rights
- Business reorganisations and TUPE
For more information, contact